Rotorua Marathon Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Athletics NZ Incorporated (“Athletics NZ”).
2. There is one prize of one piece of ASICS running apparel and one piece of ASICS footwear valued at $360 RRP, being promoted by Athletics NZ in conjunction with the Rotorua Marathon events scheduled to be held on Saturday 6 May 2017 (“Rotorua Marathon”).
3. Eligibility is restricted to New Zealand residents. Additional entry and eligibility details to be confirmed on the Rotorua Marathon Facebook page.
4. The competition starts 12:00pm 25 March 2017 and will end at 11:59pm on 31 March 2017 and anyone who enters or has previously entered any Rotorua Marathon 2017 distance and enters the competition by sending an email to email@example.com providing full name, email address and phone number, is eligible. Winner will be selected via a random prize draw from all entrants to all events within that time period.
5. The winners will be notified by e-mail or phone on or about 5 April 2017. If a winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 4 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
6. Each entrant consents to Athletics NZ publishing his or her name, should they win on the Rotorua Marathon website at www.rotoruamarathon.co.nz and the Rotorua Marathon Facebook page and in any other forum that Athletics NZ deems reasonably appropriate.
7. Employees of Athletics NZ and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Athletics NZ reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice. Once supplied no returns or exchanges will be available.
10. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control Athletics NZ is not able to run the prize draw as planned, Athletics NZ reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel (“change”) the prize draw at any time on the provision of reasonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the change at www.rotoruamarathon.co.nz
11. All decisions made by Athletics NZ are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Athletics NZ and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions.
13. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
14. Athletics NZ accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
15. To the extent permitted by law, neither Athletics NZ nor its agents take any responsibility for the quality of the prize once it has been issued to the winner. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.